We are hiring for ALL positions!
Snowmakers & Groomers
Snowmaking is an overnight position. Must be at least 18 years old.
Must be at least 18 years of age by 1 December 2023. No experience required, training will be provided. Work outdoors to stay safe!
Ski & Snowboard Instructors
Must be at least 14 years of age by 1 December 2023. No teaching experience required, you will go through an instructor training course! Must know how to ski or snowboard.
Must be at least 16 years of age by 1 December 2023. No experience required, training will be provided. Hiring cooks, bartenders, and cashiers.
Must be at least 14 years of age by 1 December 2023. No experience required, training will be provided. Positions available in customer service and food service.
If you have credentials as a medical doctor, paramedic, nurse, first responder or EMT you can be a patroller!
Rental shop technicians must be at least 16 years old. No experience required!
Must be at least 16 years of age by 1 December 2023. Must be able to ski or snowboard.
We are looking for a Snow School Director and Food Service Manager to join our team! Love to ski or snowboard and have management experience? This is for you!
Why join our team?
- Earn extra cash by working at Ski Ward this winter!
- Ski or snowboard for FREE all winter long!
- Get discounts to ski at other areas and on gear!
- Work with an awesome team!
- Part time, full time, days and nights available!
- Work outdoors and stay safe this winter!
Apply now! Email your application to email@example.com or mail it to 1000 Main Street Shrewsbury, MA!
- If you are under 18 years of age you must acquire and Employment Permit AFTER you have been offered a position.
- I9 and W4 forms will be completed via our online hiring portal which you will have access to once you have been offered a position.
- If over 18 years old we require background checks.
- All potential employees must be friendly and team players.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.